Jump to navigation
Back to top
- Any submissions will be used solely for the Cultural Cities Enquiry and will be shared with partners involved in the project, within the UK.
- You can withdraw any information or request that this is used anonymously by re-contacting us via the submission form.
- Sending information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data while it’s in transit. We are committed to safe storage of information once we receive it.
- Submissions may appear in edited or unedited format in the Enquiry report and communications. Information may be attributed to the named individual(s) submitting the evidence. We will publish a list of organisations that have contributed to the enquiry within our final report.
- Your contact details will be stored securely by Core Cities and BOP Consultants and used only to keep you updated on the Enquiry, if you consent to this. You can unsubscribe or change your settings at any time by selecting the ‘unsubscribe’ link that appears in every email.
- We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes.